Top Best 10 Free Data Recovery Software in 2020
In this article, we’re working on listing the free and top best data recovery software in 2020 that can assist you in undeleting your valuable files if you delete any of them by chance. In such facts, these free programs can recover the data back on your PC. Most of the software discussed in the list here are easy to use, and anybody with direct knowledge of operating a computer can use them to get back the lost data. Then let’s go started —
Losing your important files can be your most violent nightmare coming true. There can be many situations wherein you lose your data; it could be due to a system crash, accidentally deleted and corrupted hardware and files. If you have built a backup for your files, you won’t distress, but what if you have no backup? Worked all other measures but in vain? It would then help if you got the best paid and free file recovery software for Windows 10.
It will help you recover your files. These file recovery software search for tracks of deleted files on your PC and bring back your priceless files.
Notes: If you have lost your file, it is recommended not to perform the copy, move and cut services on the drive, as the deleted data could be overwritten and therefore becomes hard to recover.
Our Top 3 Options – Must Try File Recovery Software
Advanced Disk Recovery
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Can recover lost and deleted photos, videos, docs, and more
- Comes with comprehensive scanning choices
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
- Able to recovering even tiny text files
- Works well on formatted, crashed, corrupted, or infected hard drive
- Can recover data from a clear Recycle Bin as well
Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- Supports virtually every type of file.
- Most active scanning to retrieve lost and deleted files.
- Enables you to create a clone of the entire disk as well.
Best Free 12 File Recovery Software for Windows 10 (2020)
1. Advanced Disk Recovery
Need to get back your forever deleted files from your hard drive or removable drive, then your search is over. Advanced Disk Recovery is one of the suggested file recovery software that can quickly recover lost files. To know more about the recovery software, let’s check out the highlights:
HIGHLIGHTS: Advanced Disk Recovery
- With an easy interface, it makes it easy for the distressful user to get its files back.
- Be it a tiny text file or a photo, video, or any other document, and the tool can recover it all.
- Begins with two types of scans: Fast and Deep Scan for you to select your needs.
Data recovery software for Windows 10 the professional provides you to suspend a search (Deep Scan) for some time and save it. You can resume the session whenever you need it. See the Advanced Disk Recovery Review in detail.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
Lost files after an update and upgrade, or unexpectedly deleted files, don’t trouble. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional can assist you with that. This recovery software for Windows 10 fast brings back your deleted files. Let’s check out the features:
HIGHLIGHTS: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
- Gives you to recover all types of files, be it office documents, photos, videos, emails, text files, etc.
- Retrieves deleted files even from formatted, crashed, corrupted, or even infected hard drive.
- Recovers deleted files also from emptied the Recycle Bin.
This file recovery software can restore your files of raw or inaccessible/raw partition or disk. The software will get your deleted files in just three simple steps.
3. Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- One of the top best file recovery software, Stellar Data Recovery Professional, enables you to recover your data from computers, laptops, external hard drives, and more comfortable. To know more about this recovery software, let us discuss the features in detail:
HIGHLIGHTS: Stellar Data Recovery Professional
- The software recovers any types of files by using the file signature.
- After the scan, it displays all the deleted files in a tree view to preview the files you want to recover.
- The recovery software can retrieve files from corrupt, scratched, or partially burnt optical media with the original name or folder structure of recovered data.
The fantastic software enables you to create an entire disk image, logical partitions in the hard disk, or other removable drives, helping a fast recovery.
Lost files or deleted them accidentally? Not to suffer, Recuva will help you get your files back in no time. Be it your PC, recycle bin, digital camera, or an MP3 player, you can restore your files, given they have not been overwritten. Let’s take a see at the features of Recuva:
- Recovers pictures, music, documents, videos, and other file types from your hard disk and removable disk.
- Recovers files of damaged or newly formatted drives.
- With advanced deep mode, that searches your drives for traces of the deleted files.
Recuva is a tool that keeps your files left for good. By secure overwrite feature which uses industry and military standard technique to delete, it can be done.
5. Wise Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery is the top best professional file recovery software that undeletes photos, emails, documents, videos, and much from your hard drive and removable drivers. It supports retrieving data from FAT, exFAT, and NTFS disk. Let’s know more about it.
HIGHLIGHTS: Wise Data Recovery
- Enables you to choose the file types that you want to recover before starting the scanning process.
- The scan for lost files also tells you the chances to undelete the lost files.
- The file recovery software comes in a compact version, suggesting you don’t have to install it to get back your deleted files.
This software is light on resources and is available in all versions of Windows from XP to Windows 10.
6. MiniTool Power Data Recovery
An excellent way to permanently delete it by using the best powerful file recovery software for Windows 10. What is better software than MiniTool Power Data Recovery! It can recover files from SSD, HDD along with external hard drives. Let’s know more further about it:
HIGHLIGHTS: MiniTool Power Data Recovery
- Recovers files types of any kinds, including word doc, PDFs, images,
- notes, XML, emails, and more.
- Restores forever deleted files from formatted or corrupted hard drives.
- Get back files lost too after OS crash or virus invasion.
This deleted file recovery software can also recover data corrupted or lost in logical errors and physical damage of a hard drive. Recovers files in just three simple steps.
Different deleted file recovery software, Freeundelete, successfully restores your Windows system files, including the recycling bin. Moreover, the files recovered are stored in a different location to secure the deleted files are not overwritten. Let’s also know about FreeUndelete.
- Restores files from NTFS, including file systems FAT16, FAT32, or FAT12.
- Supports Windows 7, 2000, Windows XP, NT4, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2008 Server.
- The software is easy to using and has a simple interface.
Free undelete is available for free if you want this software for personal use. You can download it now and install it in a removable drive and run to retrieve your files.
8. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is one of the best professional file recovery software that allows you to undelete your files from emptied Recycle Bin. All you want is to remember not to perform any operations on the drive from anywhere you have deleted files. Let’s get a see at the features of Disk Drill:
HIGHLIGHTS: Disk Drill
- Do it recovering deleted documents such as word, pptx, and Xcel, gifs, photos, audios or videos, and more, and the tool can handle it.
- Supports file systems, including FAT, HFS+, NTFS, and ExFAT file systems.
- Comes with a powerful Quick scan and Deep scan, lost partition search, catalog rebuild along with other file recovery algorithm.
Among the Recovery Vault data protection and restoration mechanism, the software ensures that you never lose again. It has records of deleted files and marks and saves invisible copies of the files if you want to recover files.
9. ADRC Recovery Tool
- ADRC Recovery tool is an efficient file recovery software that supports various file systems and drives. The tool comes with an easy, intuitive interface, making it easy to use. Let’s also know about ADRC Recovery Tool.
HIGHLIGHTS: ADRC Recovery Tool
- Issues with recovery function with minimum complexities so that people can recover files with ease.
- Enables you to undelete files, restore a backup image, disk image backup, copy files from hard disk with bad sectors, disk cloning, backup, and restore your boot parameters.
- Build and write disk image files to and from hard drives and removable drives
The data recovery software for Windows 10 restores files from disk even with physical damage.
10. PC Inspector File Recovery
PC Inspector File Recovery is the best data recovery software for a computer which supports file systems including FAT16, FAT12, FAT32, and NTFS. It can recover photos, audios, videos, and documents. Let’s get a look at the features of this software:
HIGHLIGHTS: PC Inspector File Recovery
- Recovers files with original time and stamp.
- Locates partitions automatically, also when the boot sector of FAT is damaged, either deleted.
- Recovers files, also if a header entry is not available.
This valuable file recovery software is free to download and install. This means you get your files back without any cost.
11. SoftPerfect File Recovery
Another best recovery software for computers, SoftPerfect File Recovery, is a free and easy tool that can help you take back your lost files in no time. It is portable software; for, no installation is required. Let’s know about here tool:
HIGHLIGHTS: SoftPerfect File Recovery
- Easy, free to use tool
- Supports also compressed encrypted volumes, file systems such as FAT16, FAT12, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5.
- Works on full versions of Windows, be it Windows XP or Windows 10.
The file recovery tool can retrieve your data from hard drives, floppy disks, flash drives, SD cards, and other storage devices.
12. Glary Undelete
Glary Undelete is the best recovery software for Windows 10, able to undelete files from hard disks, SD cards, memory cards, flash drive, and more. To know more about Glary Undelete, let’s review out its features:
HIGHLIGHTS: Glary Undelete
- Supports multiple file systems, including EFS, FAT, NTFS, FAT, irrespective of it being fragmented or encrypted.
- Provides you to filter results according to name, size, creation date, and more.
- The tool is a free, powerful, and easy to use solution.
Gary Undelete gives chances of recovering files while scanning the disk.
What is the top best File Recovery Software in 2020
Well, all of the mentioned file recovery tools are one of its kind. But when it comes to taking the best for you, you must go for the Advanced Disk Recovery software to recover your deleted files back. It instantly undeletes files from computers, laptops, external hard drives, and removable devices, irrespective of the file type.
This is the list of top best file recovery software for Windows, using any of the tools to recover files from PCs, hard disk, or removable storage devices.
Which software would you like to take to undelete files? Please share your ideas in this comments section here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which Is The Top Best Free Software To Recover Deleted Files?
All of the choices listed above work amazingly when at their tasks to recover lost and deleted data without any troubles. But if you are watching for free software? Take none-other-than Recuva. It can recover files from hard drives, memory cards, external drives, and other storage devices.
2. Can I Yet Recover My Files From Formatted Device?
Well, chances are almost thin, but you can rely on this Best File Recovery software for Windows PC to take your lost files back. If you ask us, we suggest trying Advanced Disk Recovery in such a scenario.
3. Is SD Data Recovery Possible?
Well, here’s a list of given Paid and Free SD Card Recovery Software that can help you recover lost photos, videos, documents, archives, and other data. Try these best solutions and let us know your experience in the comments section here!