Ship Station is also highly rated by merchants on independent consumer review websites so as G2, Capterra, and TrustRadius. But, there is no such best thing as a one-size-fits-all solution.
You may have had a negative experience with Ship Station, or it may not be the best fit in terms of features or shipstation pricing for your business at this stage.
It is commercial shipping management software priority mail vs first class with over six different price plans; each has its own cost and key benefits.
ShipWorks, ShippingEasy, Ordoro, and Stamps.com are some of the top best ShipStation Alternatives, depending on your type of business.
Such as shipstation ups prices to ship real-time shipping station, shipping rate calculation and comparison, custom branding, shipping labels, shipping confirmation emails, automatic order retrieval from multiple sales channels, API access, integration with all major online shopping carts, mailing and shipping services and so on.
Top 4 best ShipStation Alternatives software platforms
In the post below, we’ll show you some of the best alternatives to ShipStation.
ShipWorks is good for very large shippers and best alternatives to Ship Station who want a many of customization choices. ShipWorks, with over 100 built-in integrations, main supports business operations within a one office; is not included multilocation support in the first plans.
ShipWorks best ShipStation Alternatives, in contrast to our other options, is a desktop solution that boasts “2x the downloading speed compared to SaaS-only solutions.”
While a solution like ShipWorks may shippingeasy log in have some advantages, how to ship a package consider that multilocation support will be complex because your data is not saved in the cloud.
Until you reach the Warehouse Professional plan, which costs $599 per month, you can only ship from one location.
When I checked shipstation wikipedia independent consumer review sites for ShipWorks, I found that they were overwhelmingly positive on G2 and Capterra, with 4.4 and 4.5 out of 5-star ratings, respectively.
Customers consistently praise the does ups deliver on sundays company’s customer service, but some reviewers sometimes found it challenging to use due to a complicated interface and some issues configuring printers.
These issues, however, could potentially be balanced out and easily overcome with solid customer support.
ShipWorks cheapest shipping rates the following amounts for each tier usps flat rate boxes:
- eCommerce Essentials costs $49 per month for up to 1,500 monthly shipments.
- Professional eCommerce: $149/month for up to 5,000 monthly shipments
- Warehouse Essential: $349 per month for up to 12000 monthly shipments
- Warehouse Professional: $599/month for up to 25K shipments per month.
- Warehouse Elite: $799/month for up to 50K shipments per month
- Enterprise Custom: Unlimited shipments; quotes available upon request.
ShipWorks is geared toward e shipping eCommerce businesses with complex shipping operations in terms of features.
Among the features are:
- Tools for automation
- Label processing in a hurry
- Processing in batches
- Shipping with a barcode
To reduce human error, an automated intelligence system with AI learning has been developed. Based on the location of the warehouse, orders are routed.
There is no limit to the number of computers, workstations, or users ship package.
- Reporting that is highly customizable
- Preferences for shipping
- Orders can be combined and split.
- Workflow enhancement filters
Customers are notified by email when their packages have arrived.
- Discounts for UPS and USPS
- Insurance for ShipWorks
- Best rate calculator
- Backups of data
- Auditing and user permission controls
ShipWorks does have a distinct feature set that is worth investigating if your business is large enough.
The AI learning tool is an intriguing feature that supplements the other tools to improve workflow at each stage of the shipping process.
- Excellent customer service
- Trial period
- Best suited to high-volume businesses
- There is no free plan.
- Increased cost
- Limited multi-location support
ShipStation vs. ShipWorks
Ship Station is probably a better fit for smaller businesses and startups because you can’t find the low-volume rates and plans that ShipStation offers anywhere else.
ShipWorks, on the other hand, could help you improve your workflow if you have the correct type of higher-volume business.
ShipWorks is designed with larger businesses in mind, with its AI learning and order routing built for complex workflows.
However, you won’t find the sheer number of built-in integrations that ShipStation has — over 300 — anywhere else.
ShipWorks how to send a package also does not provide the multilocation support you may require (at least in the first few tiers).
ShipStation, on the other hand, excels at customer service and support, which may be the deciding factor for many.
It all depends on the type of your business and the level of assistance you support along the way. ShipWorks is recommended for high-volume businesses seeking automated inventory management and more robust support for their complex shipping operations.
ShippingEasy is best suited for small businesses looking for a shipping solution with a low learning curve and great features like real-time inventory tracking and a free starter plan.
Top best ShipStation Alternatives checking independent consumer review shipstation login sites is one of the most important things we do, and these were overwhelmingly real, which is a good sign.
Merchants rate ShippingEasy highly on review sites such as Capterra, G2, Trust Radius, and even within the Shopify platform, with ratings ranging from 4.7 to 4.8 out of 5 stars.
I do not doubt that this company would be an excellent fit for most small businesses due to its extensive feature best alternatives to ShipStation set and positive customer feedback across the numerous platforms we examined.
ShippingEasy Shipstation Pricing & Shipping Packages
- Starter plan: $0 per month for up to 50 monthly shipments
- Basic: $29/month for up to 500 monthly deliveries
- In addition, $49/month for up to 1,500 monthly shipments
- Choose: $69 per month for up to 3,000 monthly shipments
- Premium: $99/month for up to 6,000 shipments per month
ShippingEasy’s feature set is both extensive and generous, so the list below is by no means exhaustive.
That being said, here’s a rundown of what you can expect from ShippingEasy:
- Shipping rules, saved selections, tracking status updates, instant labels, and auto-split orders are examples of automation tools.
- User Management: User permissions support, user reports
- Return Management: USPS scan-based and prepaid return labels, PDF customer return labels
- Carrier and Rate Management: USPS pickup commercial plus pricing; flat-rate green cubic pricing; discounted insurance rates; support for USPS flat rate boxes, UPS, FedEx, and DHL Global; International Consolidator support
Label support, as well as a rubber stamp for SKUs, are included with shipping labels.
- International Assistance: Customized Forms
- Peripherals: Thermal/laser printer support, multi-printer support, bar code scanner support
Customer marketing features include unlimited subscribers, automated marketing emails, contact import, a drag-and-drop template editor, and much more.
Pick-and-Pack Products: Personalized packing slips, barcodes, multi-location support, warehouse/bin location.
Product management includes product catalogue and image support, as well as auto-saving new products.
Order management includes the ability to split, combine, and recombine orders, batch orders, identify duplicate recipients, filter by order type, edit orders, manage gift orders, and ship from multiple locations.
Over 70 integrations are available and unlimited shopping carts, unlimited marketplaces, QuickBooks, and more. Auto-generated bar codes and an unlimited number of carrier default shortcuts are available for scanning.
Subaccounts: Integrate carriers per merchant.
In feature set features, it is safe to say that ShippingEasy usps media mail should cover everything you need to get started and offers with your business.
In terms of pricing, we are happy to see that ShippingEasy offers both a free trial and a free starter plan (capped at 50 shipments).
- Inventory tracking in real time
- A no-cost starter plan is available.
- Simple to use
- There is no mobile app.
ShipStation vs. ShippingEasy
When we compared the pricing of ShipStation and ShippingEasy, we found that they are nearly identical, except that ShipStation limits users by tier and does not offer a free basic plan.
ShippingEasy’s free plan is ideal for businesses that want to try before buying or having a limited number of monthly shipments.
Overall, the ShippingEasy platform is similar to ShipStation, with some key differences that may or may not be decisive.
The main reasons merchants choose ShippingEasy are:
- Better customer service.
- Real-time inventory tracking.
- The initial free plan for smaller businesses that only send out 50 parcels per month.
ShippingEasy offers a plethora of excellent features at an affordable price, and its user interface has one of the some lowest learning curves in the industry.
This platform would be an best alternative Ship Station for most small businesses needing a simple, dependable shipping solution with plenty of room to grow.
Stamps.com is a simple option ideal for businesses best ShipStation Alternatives that only ship via USPS. Because the pricing is reasonable, but the features are limited to purchasing and printing labels, we believe Stamps.com would be an excellent addition shopware to an existing platform (such as Shopify).
Stamps.com passion planner is well-liked by the majority of merchants.
It receives 4.3 out of 5 stars from G2 and 4.4 out of 5 stars from Capterra.
Customers appreciate how much is a forever stamp worth that it saves them time and offers a lot of functionality for the price.
stamps com online has simple and low-cost pricing — here are the highlights of each plan:
The Pro plan costs $17.99 per month and includes the following features:
- Only one user, only one location
- ten codes of reference
- Customer service priority first is both available by phone and email.
The Premier plan costs $24.99 per month and includes everything in the Pro plan plus:
- Access for three people
- a single location
- 50 reference codes for printable certified mail forms
Enterprise pricing is available by calling Stamps.com and includes avalara everything in the previous plans, as well as:
- Three or more users
- Several locations
- 1,000 reference codes dedicated account manager
Let’s take a see at some of the features.
Stamps.com passion planner integrates with the US Postal Service and provides access to all mail classes and special services (including APO) as well as shipping product discounts on first-class and priority mail.
You will also find the following:
- Imports should be contacted.
- Worldwide cyclery
- Email correspondence is used to return letters.
- Orders can be combined or split.
- Processing and creation of multiple labels
- Shipment automation in its entirety
- Customer communication that is tailored
- Package tracking in real-time
- Labels can be printed on any printer.
- API integrations for postage and user reporting
- Sync with the majority of significant marketplaces (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy)
- Postage is concealed.
- Postal codes
- Usps shipping rates
- Accounts for multiple users
- Accounts with multiple locations (Enterprise)
- With a USB connection, you can get a free digital scale.
- Print multiple letters at the same time
- Payment options for postage (invoicing, credit cards, procurement card accounts, ACH, check, PayPal)
- QuickBooks, for example, can be printed from existing software.
- Telephone support in the United States
- The commercehub technical team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a (Warehouse Shipper plan)
- Account managers who are dedicated (Warehouse Shipper plan)
- Integrations for shopping carts and management systems are available.
We believe that for sellers who only ship via USPS, Stamps.com offers a rich feature set that will allow you to save money on myship shipping and time processing orders.
- Simple to use
- USPS (usps shipping) only has a few features.
ShipStation vs. Stamps.com
ShipStation and Stamps.com both offer discounts of up to 40% off at the USPS.
Ship Station, on the other hand, provides you with more carrier options as well as discounts.
ShipStation was designed for the multichannel business, so Stamps.com would probably be better for smaller merchants from fedex delivery manager.
Based on the customer feedback we’ve reviewed through Capterra, both options have the potential for slower or unresponsive handmade amazon customer service, but these types of complaints are shared with platforms of this size.
Not sure which one to pick?
It’s possible you won’t have to!
You can always connect Stamps.com to your ShipStation (or other) account as you grow or scale.
Stamps.com’s discounts and simple design would undoubtedly save an eCommerce seller money and time.
However, it is probably best for a smaller business on its own.
Stamps.com, best shipping for small business when integrated with another platform, is recommended as an excellent addition.
Ordoro is ideal for eCommerce businesses that require the synchronization of multiple sales channels. Ordoro is a good choice best ShipStation Alternatives for scaling because it is an easy-to-use platform with a lot of features.
When it comes to planning options, pricing, and feature set, Ordoro as a platform favors higher-volume businesses. When I looked at consumer review sites like Capterra and G2, I found that Ordoro walmart order tracking has very high ratings in comparison.
Most merchants are happy with this service cheap shipping companies, giving it 4.8 to 4.5 stars and citing friendly support and best functionality for the cost.
Ordoro does not fee extra for Amazon orders, barcode scanning, or branding, and phone support is included with all plans.
Express begins at $59 per month.
Here are some of the Express plan’s key features:
- USPS shipping rates are reduced.
- Shipping presets Automation rules.
- Scannable barcodes
- There is no SFP (seller-fulfilled prime fees)
- Permissions granted to users.
- Analytical breakthroughs
- FedEx, DHL, USPS, UPS, and Canada Post Shipping\s Printer integration\s Logos on shipping labels
- Importing data via CSV
Unfortunately, inventory management and drop shipping will not be available until you upgrade to the Pro plan.
The Pro plan costs $499 per month and includes everything in the Express plan, plus:
Begin and monitor return merchandise authorizations (RMAs)
- Create and send return labels via email
- Receive and restock returned merchandise
- Dropshipping features
- Features for supplier management
- Inventory management features
Ordoro also has an Enterprise plan that offers custom pricing.
You’ll get all of the best features found in Pro, plus the following:
- Account manager assigned to you
- Workflows and integrations that are unique
- Portals for vendors
- Management of suppliers
If you have a more general operation ups ground shipping time or plan to scale soon, we believe Ordoro’s feature set should put it on your list.
- Simple to use
- On paid plans, total shipments are available.
- Outstanding customer service
- The basic plan has few features.
- There are few built-in integrations.
ShipStation vs. Ordoro
ShipStation offers usps shipping rates far more flexibility in terms of price points based on volume.
As a result, growing businesses are more likely to benefit from ShipStation.
On the surface, ShipStation appears to be the preferred option, with generous built-in automation and a mobile app.
Ordoro, on the other hand, is a feature-rich option for thriving eCommerce businesses.
Ordoro would be ideal for a business with multiple sales channels and eCommerce stores.
With the Pro plan, you’ll have everything you need to speed up your operations with dropshipping, supply management, and inventory management features.
And, given that Ordoro consistently receives high ratings on consumer review sites, it is likely to be an excellent choice cheap shipping companies for a higher-volume business but a bit overkill for a slow-growing business.
Which ShipStation Alternative Is the Best Fit for You?
After reading this post and considering the features, you’re probably closer to determining which ShipStation Alternative is best for your small business. You have options if you want a short learning curve, advanced features, multichannel capabilities, or a low-cost entry point.
Each platform we discussed has a specific focus and maybe appropriate only at a particular scale.
We suggest that you try out the free plans or free trials when they are available to find the best platform for your small business.
More tools to help you grow your eCommerce business while saving money can be found here.
How can small businesses reduce shipping charges?
Cheap shipping companies or small businesses can reduce shipping costs by packing boxes as light as feasible, using the most excellent ups business account diminutive package dimensions possible, and finding cost-effective or free packaging materials. Here are five more plans to decrease shipping costs.
Is Easy Ship legit?
Easy Ship is a legitimate shipping software that partners with shipping carriers like UPS, DHL, and more to manage your ups rates small business’s international shipping requirements.
Who has the cheapest shipping prices?
USPS schedule usps pickup has the most affordable shipping rates for small packages, while UPS label is usually reasonable for large, heavy packages.
How do you calculate shipping prices?
Shipping prices vary based on your shipping carrier selection and your package’s weight, dimensions, and destination.
What is the lowest way to send a small package?
USPS shipping is the lowest shipping option for small packages.
The Best ShipStation Alternatives software platforms
ShippingEasy: This shipping solution is ideal for small businesses looking for a shipping solution with a low learning curve and a full range of features.
ShipWorks: Is best for high-volume shippers who want a lot of customization options.
Ordoro: Is best suited for eCommerce businesses that require the synchronization of multiple sales channels printers at best buy.
Stamps.com: Is ideal for companies that only ship via USPS.