Working: Cast Android Screen To Your TV With Chromecast In-Built
Chromecast does a handy method to cast your Android phone’s screen to your TV and like a great panel’s smartphone experience. While you’ll typically need a Chromecast dongle, many modern Tv now comes pre-equipped with screencasting feature.
Therefore, if you’ve lately got the dongle or have a TV with Chromecast built-in, here’s how you can cast your Android’s screen to your TV.
Cast Android Screen To Your TV With Chromecast
The Google Home app serves as a connection in your smartphone and Chromecast. You can take the same to mirror any app screen on your phone to the TV as a result.
1. Firstly, make sure that the Chromecast dongle and your phone are on the same WiFi network. At the same time, the cause of Chromecast built-in, both the phone and TV, should be connected to the same network.
2. Now, open the Google Home app. You can install it from hither, if not now.
3. Scroll down and view for Other Cast Devices. Hither, choose the connected TV or Chromecast dongle.
4. You’ll now view the Cast my screen option at the bottom corner. Click it and confirm if prompted.
What’s this, your phone’s screen will now be mirrored on your TV, irrespective of what app is running. You can enjoy apps, games, movies, and many stuff on the more prominent display this way.
Some OEMs pack in built-in screencasting options. The same can be seen in the fast setting tiles, as explained here.
1. Assure that Chromecast or TV and your Android phone are linked to a similar WiFi network.
2. Drag below the notification panel and select the Cast or Screen Cast option from fast setting tiles. If you don’t view it, check the extras menu.
Note: Its take as Wireless Projection and Smart View on Huawei/ Honor and Samsung phones, respectively.
3. Once you click the choice, it’ll automatically show you available casting devices. You can then choose the Chromecast to start mirroring your phone’s screen.
Then this was all about how you can cast your Android phone’s screen to your TV with Chromecast built-in or appropriate a Chromecast dongle. Anyhow, how’s your experience with it? Cause let us know in the comments here. Feel free to give out any difficulties or questions.
READ MORE: How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook
READ MORE: Best Facebook Messenger Spy Apps In 2020