Advanced, playing games on a Chromebook did restrict to Android and web games, but that has changed now. Because of Nvidia’s cloud-gaming platform– GeForce Now — you’ll now play PC games on a Chromebook with desktop-level features. It means Chromebooks can now run Fortnite and some another games without a hitch. All you would like maybe a fast internet connection, and that’s about it. So during this article, we show you ways to play Fortnite on a Chromebook through GeForce Now. Thereupon in mind, let’s undergo the guide.
- First of all, you would like to line up GeForce Now on your Chromebook by following the linked guide. You only got to check-in for an Nvidia account. Then, it’s a reasonably straightforward process. Confine mind; you’ll need an external mouse to play Fortnite on a Chromebook. Plus, the best part is that you can play Fornite still on school-issued Chromebooks.
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook
- Once you’ve got logged into GeForce Now, open Epic Games Store and check in to your existing account if you already play Fortnite. In case you’re a replacement user, check-in for a replacement account.
- Now, look for Fortnite within the Epic Games Store or click here to open the Fortnite page. Next, tap on the Get button.
- As Fortnite may be a free-to-play game, you don’t get to enter any card details. After a couple of seconds, you’ll be notified that you have successfully bought Fortnite. Now, you’ll close the Epic Games Store.
- Withdraw to GeForce Now page and look for Fortnite. Add it to your library, then click on “Play. “
- After a couple of seconds, a rig is going to be allotted to you. Now, next tap on the Continue Button.
- Within the first run, it’ll ask you to enter your Epic Games credentials. Here, log in with an equivalent account that you utilized in the Epic Games Store to shop for Fortnite. By the way, this is often just a one-time process.
- Finally, you’re done. Now, Fortnite will run successfully on your Chromebook, and you’ll play the sport with none limitation. If you’ve got used your existing Epic Game account, then all of your rewards, skins, and resources will be available.
Run Fortnite on a Chromebook a bit like a PC
So that is how you’ll install Fortnite on a Chromebook. As you’ll notice, with GeForce Now, it’s become significantly more comfortable for users to play Fortnite on a Chromebook. Bear in mind, you’re not running the Android version of Fortnite, but the full-fledged PC/macOS version with support for keyboard, mouse, and controllers. I might say, plow ahead and check out GeForce Now on your Chromebook. You’re getting to like it. Anyway, that’s all from us. If you’re facing any issue, then comment down below and allow us to know.