How To Search On Google Using Image and Video
Google Reverse Search Image is really a large feature to find the source of an image or to know what it’s specifically about from the web. This article gives you a fast example about how to search on Google using images and videos.
Search On Google Using Image On SmartPhone
1. Download and install the Reverse Image Search app on your Android smartphone.
2. Open the app, next click on Add Image, tap Gallery, and choose the image you need to search on Google.
3. Once you’ve selected the picture, click this Search button.
It’ll now search the image on Google, and you’ll watch possible web results related to it. If you don’t get the wanted results, you can search the same picture on Yandex or Bing with switching the search engines from the menu given at the bottom.
1. Open the browser of your option and start to images.google.com.
2. Once the site loads, click the Camera (Search by Image) icon inside the search bar.
3. Click on Upload an image and choose the picture from your computer.
You’ll now be automatically directed to the search results page, where you can see results related to the uploaded picture. You can also check other visually related images through the given option.
Search on Google Using Video
Now, Google or any other search engine doesn’t allow the facility to reverse search using videos. But, there’s a workaround that you can follow to get the details of a special video.
To reverse search a video, capture a some screenshots of different frames in the video. Now, use those screenshots one by one at images.google.com, and you’ll get the possible source and details of the clip. Indeed, this isn’t a full-proof trick, but it does work well at times.
Therefore, this was a easy guide on how to search on Google using images or videos. Anyhow, did the video trick work for you? Do leave us know in the comments under. Have anything more to suggest? Feel free to add in here. Stay tuned for more such articles.