Fixed Adobe Flash Player Not Working in Chrome
Fixed Adobe Flash Player, in typical cases, you will be asked to install the adobe flash player in such browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc., when you want to hear an audio or watch a video on the browsers. Yet sometimes, after you get the flash plugin on the browser, Chrome’s flash is not working.
While you encounter this adobe flash player problem, the audio or video content will be unavailable for you on Chrome. So
What is Adobe Flash Player?
In summary, this adobe flash player is the software or plugin working on the Adobe Flash platform to allow users to access video and audio on browsers like Google Chrome.
How to Fix I Adobe Flash Player not working in Chrome?
Normally, if flash stops working on Chrome, it means that something goes wrong with it or the settings associated with it on the browser. Based on this fact, you must try measures to fix this flash issue for Chrome on Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac.
Solution 1: Enable Flash Player for Chrome
Understandably, if the flash plugin has been installed in Chrome, you will also be prompted that the flash doesn’t work in Chrome if you have not yet let it on your PC. Now get started to enable flash for Chrome permanently.
1. Open Google Chrome software.
2. While the search bar, copy and paste chrome://settings/content/flash and then hit Enter.
3. While Flash settings in Chrome, turn on the Ask first (recommended) option and then make sure no sited added under Block. If there are certain websites incapable of using flash player, you can also take to Let them in Chrome.
4. Restart Google Chrome.
Then try to listen to audio or watching a YouTube video on Google Chrome to view if the adobe flash player for Chrome not working will remain on Windows 10.
Solution 2: Check Flash Settings on Websites
As users who trip upon Chrome flash are not working on some special websites, you must check the particular site settings for flash on Chrome. If this flash is blocked to work on those sites, it is natural that the flash player is not working in Chrome. From this viewpoint, you would completely make sure the flash runs well on the websites.
1. While Google Chrome, navigate to the site where adobe flash player is not working.
2. Next, go to View site information > Site settings.
3. Next, scroll down to find out Flash and Allow it to run on the sites.
4. Restart Chrome.
Open Google Chrome and go to this site again to check if the flash can work.
Solution 3: Update Adobe Flash Player
If that adobe flash player for Chrome is outdated or fixed, it won’t work for you. So, there is a surge of desire to make sure this Chrome component is up-to-date on Windows or Android, or Mac.
1. While Google Chrome, search chrome://components in the search bar and then the next press Enter.
2. Slide down to locate the Adobe Flash Player and when Check for update.
The time flash for Chrome is updated, restart Google Chrome on your PC, and then you will see the flash plugin in Chrome works well on all websites. Here you can notice that you can update Chrome components as you want.
Solution 4: Update the Graphics Card Driver
To some degree, the questionable display driver can also cause adobe flash not to work in Chrome, making you miss watching YouTube videos. For this reason, it is worth a shot to update the graphics driver to smoothen the adobe flash player’s working.
If you have restricted time, you might try Driver Booster to update the driver automatically. Driver Booster will search, download, and next install the latest driver for you.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster.
2. When clicking Scan. Driver Booster will be starting scanning for all the lost, outdated, and corrupted drivers on your PC.
3. Get out Display adapters and then Update the display driver automatically.
You can view Driver Booster is installing the driver automatically. Here if required, try to let Driver Booster update the audio driver as well.
Solution 5: Update Google Chrome
Unless there is also much need for you to update the Chrome browser for Windows 10, maybe the outdated Chrome affected the flash, and the new version of Chrome may bring more functionality that works good with the flash player.
1. Inside Google Chrome, hit the three-dot icon and then choose Help > About Google Chrome.
2. When Chrome will automatically check for updates.
Next, Google Chrome is updated. You can try opening the websites to learn the audio or watch the video again to see if the adobe flash player for Chrome is working well now.
In a nutshell, it is smart to troubleshoot this flash not working in Chrome issue from many features, like a flash itself, Chrome, and the graphics driver.