Blue eyes are one of the more rare and sought-after eye colours around the world.
While blue is a standard birth eye colour, most people’s eyes will change to another colour, with only about 10% of people having blue eyes throughout their adult life. If you are one of the fortunate few who have blue eyes, you may be less inclined to experiment with Best Blue Colored Contact Lenses.
If you’ve always wanted blue eyes, we’ve got you covered with our selection of Blue Colored Contact Lenses. We’ve gathered a list of our favourite blue lenses based on the look you’re going. If it comes to the best Blue Colored Contact Lenses , several factors are considered to determine whether they fit a patient.
To correct a patient’s vision, contact lenses are small lenses that cover the cornea (the clear front part of the eye).
A contact lens prescription is based on your glasses prescription and the structures of your eyes (the size of your eye, how better your ocular health is, more.).
Though the perfect prescription is based on your glasses, the prescriptions will not always be the same number due to changes in optics. Contact lenses are classified into two types: soft and hard.
Hard lenses are typically reserved for patients with unusually shaped corneas or special ocular health requirements. The majority of contact lens patients use soft lenses (90 per cent)
There is no one-size-fits-all contact lens, and your optometrist or ophthalmologist will choose your contact lenses to meet your specific needs.
Always consult an eye care professional if you are experiencing discomfort or visual issues with your lenses so that they can prescribe the lenses that will provide you with the best vision and keep your eyes healthy! Let’s take a look at our favourite Blue Colored Contact Lenses !
The Best Blue Colored Contact Lenses For Darkening Eyes
If you want blue eyes, you don’t have to aim for a colour that looks like the sky, as there are many different blue tones to choose.
Natural Colors Quartzo by Solotica, a deep and mysterious lens, is one of our favourites.
This selection has a slight limbal ring to enhance your natural beauty and add a touch of excitement, blending blue with a touch of green to add more interest.
Patterned lenses are also fun to experiment with, and Grafite from Solotica’s Hidrocor line does a great job of giving you blue eyes that sparkle and shine.
A blue contact lenses combination of blue, green, and a smidgeon of grey around the pupil creates a hint of depth unlike anything else on the market!
Light and brilliance
Men and women looking for blue coloured contacts lenses that will make others say “wow” will likely want a more bold option, and Anesthesia Addict’s most famous Blue gives you that exact look.
It’s a topaz shade flattering on all skin tones, and it’s a great colour to try if you’re new to using coloured contact lenses. This selection is by far one of the most natural options on the market.
Topazio is technically the same colour name, but it appears in two different places on our list of blue coloured contact lenses. The first is the Solotica Hidrocor version, which has a blue and green pattern that will look natural while also popping with colour.
This version of Topazio is ideal if you’re looking for a colour that can easily transition from day tonight.
Look no further than Solotica Natural Colors if you love the colour but want a more dramatic look.
This Topazio has a thicker limbal ring and a similar colour pattern across the lens.
These blue lenses, considered to be one of the more daring options available, can make an air of fun and lightness that is sure to turn a few heads!
Choosing the right Blue Colored Contact Lenses for you can be difficult, but we have a vast selection! We’ve highlighted our top 5, but if you want to explore more about this colour, our in-house customer support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist you in determining what else is available to explore your desired shade.
It’s never been easier to experiment with Blue Colored Contact Lenses to change your look, so play today and browse our selection!
Best Blue Colored Contact Lenses in 2021
Best Low-Cost Contact Lenses
Extreme H2O Monthly
A six-pack costs USD 34.99.
- Monthly lenses are the most cost-effective because you have to buy fewer of them (12 per month lenses make a year supply, 24 biweekly lenses make a year supply, or 360 lenses make a year supply).
- Because these lenses have a lower oxygen transmission rate, you must discard them 30 days after opening them (even if you haven’t worn them 30 times) to keep your eyes healthy and ensure wearing contacts.
Best Overall Contact Lenses
Precision 1 Contacts daily
A 30-pack costs $30.99.
- These lenses are not just healthy due to their daily modality, yet they are also among the least expensive daily lenses, making them economically advantageous.
- The technology used in these lenses is one-of-a-kind, and it contributes to the lens’s comfort and hydration.
Best Bi-Weekly Contact Lenses (2 Weeks)
Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus
A 12 pack costs $50.95.
- These lenses will be more comfortable to wear than monthly lenses and less expensive than daily lenses.
- They have a high oxygen transmission rate and, like all Acuvue products, block 99 per cent of UVB and 96 per cent of UVA light for a healthier sun experience.
Best Month-to-Month Contact Lenses
A six-pack costs $38.98.
- Biofinity lenses are available in a variety of options for patients with astigmatism and those who require multifocal or bifocal lenses.
- These lenses are comfortable because they have a high water content and high oxygen transmissibility (the amount of oxygen passing through the lens and reaching the eye).
Comfort is especially vital with monthly lenses, which can dry out quickly.
- Using monthly lenses is vital to use an excellent cleaner and gently rub the lenses after removing them at night.
Multifocal Contact Lenses: Which Are the Best?
Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Presbyopia
A six-pack costs $70.78.
- These lenses are available in a kind of add powers to accommodate a broader range of patient needs, and they also provide lenses for patients who require astigmatism correction.
- The optics in these lenses are state-of-the-art, and the lenses are breathable and comfortable.
Best astigmatism Toric Contact Lenses
Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism
A six-pack costs $35.98. (two-week lenses)
- Those lenses are made of silicone hydrogel, which is the most breathable contact lens material available. Many eye doctors recommend it, and it is one of the most popular contacts available.
1 Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism
A 30 pack costs $32.99.
- Whether you were shown with astigmatism or have had an eye injury that has resulted in varying degrees of astigmatism, 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism contact lenses offer excellent vision correction.
- Astigmatism can cause nearsightedness or farsightedness depending on the shape of your cornea, and these hydrating Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism contacts can be customized based on your prescription.
Best Contact Lenses for Dry Eyes
1 day acuvue oasys with hydraluxe
A 90-pack costs $88.98.
- If it comes to breathability, Acuvue Oasys 1-Day wants to be considered.
They have been my go-to contact lens for long days.
- They are not only daily, which eliminates some of the contact lens-related issues that contribute to dry eye (protein build-up, allergic reactions to chemicals in contact lens solution), yet the increased capacity of oxygen to pass through the lens has the front of the eye healthy and more comfortable.