When a user accesses a specific web resource, a proxy server allows you to replace the actual IP address of the user’s computer with a different one. Reliable proxy server providers (for example, Proxy-Seller) are top-rated because many sites cannot be accessed in certain regions. The Private proxy server enables you to access them and web resources with a limited number of connections.
Suppose the user’s IP address has already made the maximum number of connections to a specific site. In that case, the proxy server will bypass this limit and allow the page to load as many times as necessary.
There are two kinds of proxy servers: public and private (personal). Multiple people use public ones at once, whereas private ones are designed for a single user. Of course, the second option is more trustworthy.
Let’s figure out what it can be used for.
Where do private proxy servers come into play?
Private proxy servers can help you with the following tasks:
- Maximum secrecy. You can achieve maximum network privacy by using Private proxy servers.
This applies to everything: communication on social networks, forums, visiting any website, downloading files, and so on.
- All of this can be accomplished without revealing your actual IP address. Attempting to access a restricted resource. For example, the series network Netflix is not permitted on Indian soil. This issue will be solved by using a proxy server.
- Access to a site with a limited number of connections.
There may be file hosting services among sites that prohibit downloading something for free N-th number of times. Because your IP address changes the whole time, you can download it an unlimited number of times.
- Examining access to a resource from various regions.
You can test the ability to access a specific resource from different countries worldwide by using a proxy.
Proxy servers can also be used to solve highly technical problems.
For example, if you are promoting a web project on the Internet, you can use a proxy to do the following:
- Scraping various databases and search engines; use of specialized software; action automation (for example, when working with social networks); mass mailings via social media, instant messengers, private messages, and so on.
Where can I get high-quality, low-cost private proxies?
Contacting a reputable provider is a logical option. Consider the following benefits of using a random trusted private proxy server provider:
- Server uptime is guaranteed at 99 percent – IP addresses do not “fall” at inconvenient times, their speed is always stable, and they never “jump.”
- Private proxies are compatible with all current software and web resources, and they support the SOCKS5 and HTTP / S protocols.
- A proxy’s cost is always kept at an affordable level for all types of clients.
Their dependability and availability always distinguish servers.
- Regular customers of the company can take advantage of various discounts for volume and long-term Private Proxy Server leases.
- Anonymity servers are available in over 100 networks and 170 subnets across Russia, Ukraine, the United States, and Europe. IP addresses can be assigned at random.
- If a client encounters any problems, he can always rely on the professional support of the company’s specialists.