How to Fix Elgato HD60 Not Working?
If you cannot share your gameplay using your Elgato Game Capture HD60, you should examine the drivers and update them. Most maximum difficulties you encounter with your device, including when your PC fails to recognize it, result from problematic drivers. Accordingly, in this quick guide Fix Elgato HD60 not work, we will tell you how to fix driver issues Elgato HD60 fast and smoothly, ensuring that your device is continuously in excellent running condition.
How to Fix Driver Issues Elgato HD60
There are two steps you can install missing drivers or update existing ones. The primary option you have is to go online to manually search for the right manufacturer-recommended driver and then download and install it. This needs patience and skill.
The next and most reliable option is to use an automated tool that will recognize the required driver version and take it for you in just a click of the mouse.
How to Elgato HD60 Drivers Update in Windows 10:
- Update your drivers manually
- Update your drivers automatically
We will move through the steps for each option.
Step 1: Your Elgato HD60 Drivers Update Manually
- Go to the official Elgato support website and find the newest drivers available for your Video Capture device. You will notice them under “Newest Software (Windows).”
- To start the download, click this “Download driver to Elgato Video Capture” link.
- The download is already complete, moving to the location where the downloaded .exe file is stored on your computer.
- Double-click at the file to go the installation wizard.
- Click the Yes button if this prompt from User Account Control issues up.
- Notice the instructions displayed by the installation wizard to finish this process.
- Restart your PC once the installation is complete and finished.
Step 2: Your Elgato HD60 Drivers Update Automatically
Driver Updater, you can download your drivers and save yourself time and energy. The tool is user-friendly and trusted by experts. This is a Microsoft partner. Their software products have a quality of the mark.
Once you download and run this tool, it scans your PC for faulty drivers, including missing, incompatible, corrupt, and outdated drivers. It then presents you with a full list, providing you to perform an update with just a click of a button.
Fix PC Issues with Driver Updater
Outdated or corrupt drivers often cause unstable PC performance. Driver Updater diagnoses driver issues and gives you update old drivers all at once or one at a time to make your PC running smoother.
Since Driver Updater recognizes your device’s specifications, it makes sure that you get the right drivers recommended by your device manufacturer by removing the chance of downloading and installing the wrong Game Capture Elgato HD60 driver decides to search for the driver manually. The app takes care of everything, including the download and installation process.
To utilize the tool, here’s what you have to do:
- Click here to visit its page.
- Download Driver Updater.
Note: This free version will scan your computer for driver issues but won’t update them automatically. We suggest you download the Pro version to update your drivers in 1 click.
- Run the installation file once the download is finished.
- After the is completed installation process, the program will launch and scan your computer for any driver issues.
- You will be presented among the drivers that want to do updated.
- Tick the ‘Update all’ button or tick the Update button for the driver you require to update.
- Restart your PC following the driver should be successfully updated.
Do we hope you’ve found this guide How to Fix Elgato HD60 Not Working? valuable. So, relate this article if you have more questions or comments, please don’t wait to share them with us in the comments section.
READ MORE: How To
READ MORE: How to Fix