Download free music to iPhone
Download free music to the iPhone of YouTube. Search for music in the best Freemake MP3 Boom software. Make high-quality music for Apple iPhone fast and efficiently. Over 1 million free songs: pop, rock, jazz, Hindi, metal, folk, hip-hop, etc. Latest songs and classic tunes. Unlimited music downloads for iPhones! Most advanced freeware with 100,000,000 installations!
Get the job done in these easy methods:
1. Install the Freemake freeware
2. Find music for your iPhone
3. Download songs
4. Add new songs to iTunes music library
5. Put music on iPhone
or Watch video guide
- Jump to the methods below to download free music to the iPhone:
1. Install Freemake free software
Download Freemake music plan to download music to your iPhone. Run Freemake MP3 Boom on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 10, or Vista. Please make sure you have a constant Internet connection and install the program properly onto your computer. Follow all instructions and launch the application.
2. Find music for your iPhone.
Open Freemake music freeware, enter an artist or song name you want to download to your iPhone into the top center’s search bar. Click this enter button on your keyboard to start the method. The software will list every available song to listen to and download.
Next, before download music to iPhone, click the “Play” button located to the song’s left to preview it.
3. Download free music to iPhone
If you like this music result, please feel free to download music to your iPhone. There are two choices. You can download online audio files step by one by clicking the arrow sign next to each song. Or you can get a full YouTube download collection by hitting the “Download all” button in the top right corner after the artist’s name. At default, all songs are saved to your “Music” folder.
4. Add new songs to the iTunes library.
The next method is to open iTunes. It’s the best free music, and video library for Windows and Mac made with Apple. If you don’t have it, though, please download it at Apple.com.
Next, at the top left corner, click the arrow sign and choose “Add file to library” (or click CTRL+O). Also, select all media items from your Music folder to later put them onto your iPhone. iTunes then stores all the selected tracks.
5. Put music on iPhone.
The last method is to put music on the iPhone. Sync iPhone and iTunes to export each song of the desktop music library to your Apple hand-held device. You’ll want a USB cable like the one that you use to charge your iPhone.
Plug one side in the smartphone and the other side in your PC. Then you’ll be encouraged to provide access to your iPhone from the computer. And click “Yes” on your iPhone and permit the same action on your PC (you’ll observe a small message in the Tray).
You might then be required to make a backup copy of your iPhone; feel free to decline this message and move to file transfer.
Open iTunes on your PC again. It would help if you viewed the name of your iPhone on the left sidebar with Devices. At the top bar, click the Library. Next, take all songs and drag them and drop them to the spot on the left sidebar where you see your iPhone’s name. Next, unplug your Apple iPhone and tap iTunes on it to check the exported free music collection.
To say even more:
- The most reliable method to put music on the iPhone from YouTube is to use the iTunes software. Although it’s quite complicated for newcomers, it’s the most sure-fire method to deliver music files from the desktop to a mobile gadget. Please note that it’s difficult to download MP3 from the Internet on an Apple device. The hardware doesn’t offer such a feature. You’ll both want a particular iPhone song downloader app or import music tracks and songs from a PC or Mac.
- Assume you backup your iPhone regularly and keep the same media collection on your computer and iPhone. In that case, you can click the “Sync” button in iTunes instead of manually dragging and filtering as described above. Please note this if music collections are different, you might lose essential data from your iPhone if you sync the PC with an Apple phone. Please pay attention to the action you choose.
- You might also upload movies using iTunes. Please look at our tutorial “How to download YouTube video” and seek how to download free films.
- Music downloads for the iPhone are not limited to the Freemake app; you can download music to the iPhone from time to time and repeat methods 2 – 5. Follow your favorite best music genre on YouTube and download all new songs with Freemake software, the top best iPhone music download freeware!
- Enjoy the best free music downloads and popular songs on your iPhone 4 – X! Free YouTube to MP3 Converter music. Search is suitable for S plus versions.