This article covers destiny 2 news the Destiny 2 Symphony of Death quest and how you can get the Deathbringer on different platforms. To try this sidequest, you require the Shadowkeep DLC expansion pack destiny 2 servers.
The best way to finish the Symphony of Death quest
There are several more tasks today in destiny 2 you need to finish before starting the Symphony of death destiny 2.
- Obtain the Memory of Sai Mota by speaking with Eris Morn in the Sanctuary after completing all of the primary Shadowkeep campaign missions.
- Continue speaking with Eris and agree to the Lunar Spelunker prize.
- Finish the three Moon Lost Sectors (K1 Communion, K1 Crew Quarters, and K1 Logistics).
Gather the Firewall Data Fragment as your bounty after gathering the loot at the end of each sector.
- Finish Sorrow’s Harbor’s final Lost Sector (K1 Revelation). Look for an orange tunnel leading to a closed door at the sector’s finish. Unlock it using the Firewall Data Fragment to get Sai Mota’s Broken Necklace.
- Visit Sorrow’s Harbor and use arc talents to defeat Nightmares to acquire 20 Necklace Scraps destiny 2 update.
Tip: Any weapon can be used to reduce the Nightmare’s health meter, but only an arc weapon can deal the Nightmare’s fatal blow and cause it to drop Necklace Scraps.
- Go back to the Sanctuary and go through the portal where Eris usually is. After speaking with Eris, start the Faculties of the Skull quest’s first phase by opening the chest behind her.
- Go back to Eris in the Sanctuary to start the Marrow’s Elegy quest step after finishing the Faculties of the Skull quest step in the Circle of Bones. You must accomplish the following tasks to acquire three bones:
- The public event must be finished at Hellmouth.
- Clean up the Moon’s K1 Revelation Lost Sector (again).
- Overcome a Moon-based wandering bone collector.
Wandering Bone Collectors occasionally appear in the Anchor of Light on the Moon. They frequently show up close to the camp of the Fallen.
- Assemble the Scarlet Keep Strike, and take down Sulmakta, the High Conductor on the second floor.
- Defeat opponents to complete the Of Darkest Harmony quest stage. There are three distinct goals:
- Defeat common foes.
- Getting rid of opponents with yellow or red health bars.
- Remove bosses or additional guardians.
Advice: You might wish to accept other missions while working on this one since it can take a while.
- Complete the quest phase for the Choir of the Damned. After taking out Ir Airam the Deathsinger in the Circle of Bones, head back to Eris to get the Deathbringer rocket launcher.
What Can the Exotic Rocket Launcher Deathbringer Do?
A unique Exotic weapon found only in the Shadowkeep expansion is the Deathbringer. The Deathbringer fires rockets that fragment into several missiles for maximum range and devastation.
Dark Deliverance, which fires projectiles that can be remotely detonated, is its inherent benefit. Volatile Launch, Alloy Casing, xur destiny 2, Dark Descent, and Composite Stock are further benefits. Although the wide explosion radius comes at the expense of handling speed, the Deathbringer reloads more quickly than most rocket launchers, destiny 2 witch queen making it a potent weapon in your arsenal.