Best 10 Webinar Software Platforms Paid & Free
Need To Host A Great Webinar? Take A Looks At The Best Paid and Free Webinar Software Platforms Solutions!
Now, webinars Software are being hosted by almost all marketers. In fact, according to recent reports, more than 75% of marketers rely on hosting webinars for lead generation alone. Particularly right now – – with COVID-19 forcing businesses to shift to in-person events and meetings in a realistic environment.
Using Webinar Software Platform is undoubtedly one of the best methods to retain your target audience and lead them through your sales funnel. But, with tons of options to pick from, it becomes overwhelming to keep your business’s exemplary service to host great webinars.
What Is A Webinar Software?
Webinar Software is a unique platform that allows users to manage an online conference meeting (usually lectures, seminars, live presentations, and other online events). This webinar software helps host the webinars and allows you to make the live sessions more engaging, flexible, and interactive.
There are tons of factors that you need to consider before choosing the Best Webinar Software. Make sure you adhere to the following list of things while choosing the right option for your business.
Tips To Keep In Mind If Taking A Webinar Software Platform
You’ll want to consider the number of attendees you will have and your budget for beginners. Apart from this, you need to ensure that the software meets all the parameters discussed here:
- Objective: Ask yourself? Why are you hosting a webinar? Is it for product demonstration, spreading awareness on a crucial topic, or brand awareness?
- Results: What results you want to achieve from the webinar? Do you want lead generation? Do you need more email subscribers, or are you looking for direct sales?
- Security: If you share a form or direct link from your audience, grab the exclusive offer. Ensure the webinar platform you are using has all the necessary security tools so that no information can be misused or leaked to unauthorized users.
- Ease of Use: The best webinar software is the one that has a user-friendly interface and offers all the basic features that make it easy for the attendees to use the platform.
- Engagement Features: The platform should offer the capability for sharing feedback during the live webinar via comments, emojis, file sharing, or any other way.
- Features: Ask yourself, does your platform offer all the essential tools such as Call to action, Whiteboards, Recording, Replays, Screen Sharing, Analytics, etc. Not all webinar platforms provide those, so you need to cross-check well.
- Integrations: Ability to connect with your email marketing service, CRM, or Calendar tools. So that you can execute your webinar on a meaningful level.
Which Are The Best Webinar Software Platforms You Should Use?
Skillful Webinar Software boasts all the qualities mentioned above and helps you deliver high-quality live video while automating your entire sales process. So, without further ado, let’s check out the best tools available in the market for hosting and executing great webinars.
(You can click here to see which platform has grabbed the first position in the category!)
Most Popular Video Conferencing Webinar Software Solution | Website
Zoom grabs the tenth position in our category of Best Webinar Software Platform. The video communication service requires no introduction. It provides powerful capabilities to stay connected with your chosen ones, attend online lectures, and host live and automated webinars in HD quality. The software has a new and user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for newbies as well. Let’s see what else Zoom has to allow:
- Scalable for participation ranging from 100 to 1,000 participants.
- Integration with apps like Zapier and PayPal.
- Gives the ability to split the webinar into 50 separate rooms.
- Can directly broadcast the live session to FB Live, YouTube to reach a wider audience.
- Provides tons of accessibility features, including Closed Captioning, Keyboard shortcuts.
- Webinars are even compatible with screen readers.
- Tools for webinar registration and post-webinar reporting tools.
- Affordable pricing models.
- Free for conducting webinars for up to 100 participants.
- Suitable option for teaching and corporate users.
- Supports screen sharing.
- Many presenters are allowed.
- The interface needs to be updated.
- Not an ideal choice for sales.
How To Run A-Zoom Webinar? (Complete Setup and Tutorial)
Enterprise-Level Webinar System For Team Collaboration | Website
WebEx by Cisco presents an important set of features, making it the best webinar tool in the market right now. It enables users to host rooms, complete HD video calls, accessible on multiple devices. Unlike different webinar platforms, WebEx will enable users to create a high degree of customization suitable according to your business environment. What’s more? It’s a cloud-based platform. So you can stay assured about data security along with phenomenal speed.
- Host a wide array of live events, meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
- Supports interactive whiteboard and other tools for collaboration.
- Allows users to share files and apps for better workflow.
- Gives automated calls feature to invite people.
- Built-in Q&A sessions, Polls, Surveys to facilitate attendees.
- Integration with popular marketing tools like Salesforce.
- Gives a dedicated mobile app.
- Enables you to host up to 40,000 attendees.
- Excellent HD video and audio quality.
- Cloud-based platforms hence enhanced security.
- Excellent Screen sharing, Live chat Q&A sessions.
- More suited for in-house team collaboration.
Only About Setting Up A Webinar Via Cisco WebEx Platform!
Automated, Evergreen Webinars That Run On Autopilot | Website
Summary for ‘Evergreen Webinar’ – EverWebinar claims to be the most powerful automated webinar platform; we certainly can’t disagree. It proffers tons of significant features, including fast, easy setup, integration with several email clients, the ability to follow-up with the attendees, and build relationships. The webinar software is a suitable option for different marketers and small to medium scale companies, looking forward to hosting great webinars for generating leads.
- Live Chat Simulator
- Flexible Scheduling System
- ‘Ask a question option, instead of regular chat.
- Run Live, Hybrid (Pre-recorded session with Live chat), or Automated webinars.
- Powerful feature to monitor statistics.
- Supports sending Emails and SMS Reminders.
- Advanced scheduling system.
- The most reliable solution for running automated webinars.
- Send SMS to participants.
- The method of creating a live webinar is easy.
- Powerful tracking options.
- Poor customer service
- It can’t use if hosting a large crowd
Here’s A Walkthrough Demo For You To Know About Hosting Webinars With EverWebinar!
Best Choice For Trainers and Coaches | Website
From interesting integrations with popular CRM systems and built-in email notifications, WebinarNinja is a handy platform for running successful webinars. The solution is well designed and developed with various options to run both free webinars and paid virtual summits. Furthermore, it supports inserting your Facebook Ad tracking pixel and helps you track overall progress from a single, easy dashboard.
- Integration with more than 1,000 apps via Zapier.
- Powerful reporting and analytics for your Live webinar performance.
- Have one or multiple presenters.
- Run automated replays of webinars on a schedule.
- Capability to combine Live and pre-recorded elements.
- Run multiple polls before, during, or after the webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- New and strong webinar platform.
- Instant screens sharing.
- Lightning-fast live chat is possible.
- Professional templates and page designs.
- It may take longer to upload lengthy presentations.
A Quick Review To WebinarNinja: See This To Know About This Webinar Hosting Platform!
Best for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups | Website
WebinarJam is one of my favorite platforms in this list of Best Webinar Software for 2021. All thanks to its nice set of features, such as the capability to allow up to 500 attendees and 2 hours per webinar, available in its basic package. You can chat with your audience during the webinar and run Q&As in real-time. What’s more? The tool automatically records your Live Broadcast in high-quality for later watching and sharing with other people.
- Up to 6 co-presenters are shown on one screen.
- Capability to temporarily turn the attendee into a presenter.
- Can push the broadcast to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- The ability to run pop0up offers during the mid webinar.
- Advanced chatting options with moderators.
- Automatically record the webinar.
- Head to replay the webinar for attendees.
- Works with all browsers, OS, devices (provided with latest web technologies).
- This can be set up within 60 seconds.
- Share a video or whiteboard annotation mid-webinar.
- Super robust analytics dashboard.
- Bad customer service.
How To Deliver A Good Webinar Using WebinarJam?
User-Friendly Webinar Software For Education & Business Purposes | Website
ClickMeeting is an excellent webinar hosting platform for individual marketers and small businesses looking for advanced webinar options in an affordable pricing package. The platform allows several plans to choose from; with its standard version, you can enjoy functionalities like webinar recordings, screen sharing, payment integrations, and several other audience engagement tools during the live webinar. What more? It comes with a free seven Day Trial, so you can test the platform to the fullest before investing in the right plan.
- Create waiting rooms with a plan.
- Include options for live streaming to YouTube.
- Supports whiteboard annotation.
- Feasible chatting options.
- Excellent analytics for monitoring the webinar performance.
- Run on-demand webinars and do social media sharing.
- Helps you prepare and invite guests.
- High-powered webinar software without a high price tag.
- Provides a great user experience.
- A suitable choice for handling large groups.
- Crate forms accordingly.
- Takes time to export videos.
- Quite basic webinar templates.
Learn How Does A ClickMeeting Webinar Work?
7. Zoho Meeting
Ideal Choice Webinar Software For Both Small & Large Businesses | Website
Zoho Meeting is a quintessential entry in our list of Best Webinar Software Platforms to use in 2021. The solution is ideal for hosting HD-quality webinars and remote support, team collaboration, app-based demos, and more. Unlike other options mentioned in this list, Zoho Meeting doesn’t need to be downloaded on your device, and you can run it directly and start hosting great webinars without putting in much effort.
FEATURES: Zoho Meeting
- Keep your meetings handy using desktop plugins for Windows and Mac.
- Supports webinar registration.
- Run polls/voting and Q&A sessions.
- Supports webinar recording.
- Online recordings are available to share via link.
- Option for Screen sharing.
- Sophisticated registration solution.
- Email notification and reminders.
- Phone dial-ins.
- Post-webinar reporting.
- Use browser extensions to schedule & start webinars.
- Reporting could be more in-depth.
Get Started With Zoho Meeting: Learn With The Step-By-Step Tutorial!
Leaders In The Online Meeting & Webinar Space | Website
GoToWebinar, owned by LogMeIn, is a popular name, well versed in video communications. Trusted by large organizations, GoToWebinar is the best professional webinar platform that can hold up to 5,000 participants, but the pricing is steep to accomplish the target. Unlike most webinar platforms, it allows users to add a survey for the attendees, creates custom email invitations, confirmations and reminders using pre-defined templates.
- Easy integration with CRM and Marketing tools.
- Flexible scheduling options to run webinars.
- Tons of webinar templates for running quick live events.
- Ability to create promotional materials.
- Make and circulate registration pages and invitations.
- Run polls with Live results and more.
- Detailed analytics.
- Uses interactive technology to promote engagement.
- Record events for later watching.
- Mobile-friendly presentations and viewing.
- A popular option among companies of all sizes.
- Starter plan limited to 100 participants.
Here’s A Quick Demo About How GoToWebinar Works? Check It Out!
Suitable Option Webinar Software For All Kinds Of Virtual Events | Website
Livestorm is a well-designed and efficient webinar hosting utility in this list. The software is highly compatible with almost all types of devices & can be accessed using any browser of your choice. This makes it super-feasible for attendees to join the webinar session. You can rely on Livestorm to host Live, Automated, and on-demand webinars. Its Email Logistics feature gives users an excellent opportunity to send webinar updates and other promotional emails automatically.
- Run pre-organized, on-demand, and automated seminars.
- Ask questions or run polls.
- Data generated through webinars can be funneled into multiple popular apps.
- Multiple hosts.
- Supports social media sharing and promotion.
- Option for screen sharing.
- Tools for reporting & analytics.
- Easy to use.
- Metrics for insights & analysis.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- Send invitations in one-click.
- 1000 attendees’ limit.
Livestorm Review: Know About The Best Webinar Software In Less Than 15 Minutes!
Best Choice Webinar Software For Newbies & Pro Users | Website
Our number one choice for the Best Webinar Software Platform is Demio. Throughout the pandemic, they’ve thrived, adapted to the dynamic environment, and kept up with the growing needs of marketers who are pushed to host meetings and events in a virtual environment. Unlike several webinar software mentioned here, which offer automated or live webinars, Demio provides both. You can enjoy the hybrid mixes of pre-recorded and live recordings via Demio.
- Allow users to sign up only once for the entire webinar series.
- Attendees have the option of sending private messages to coordinators.
- Create and run registration pages.
- Get proper insights into your webinar performance.
- Automate replays of webinars.
- Run polls, handouts and enjoy a great waiting room experience.
- Send event reminders.
- Easy to set up and use.
- A suitable choice for recurring webinars.
- Wide variety of automation tools.
- Multiple hosts allowed.
- A little pricey option.
Demio for Webinars – Everything You want to Know – A Marketers Webinar Platform!
Best Webinar Software Platforms For 2021
Due to their impressive set of features and user-friendliness, these were some of the best webinar tools available in the market today. In the end, the question lies, “which webinar software platform” is best according to your business needs? Well, to identify this, you need to consider several things. For starters, your budget, and then you can compare the requirements required for hosting webinars. Ask yourself, what’s your end goal?
If you need to build the word and information related to a particular topic, you can take an HD Quality product like Demio (Starter Pack). If you’re going to make use of several webinar tools to make the session interactive, boost your conversion rates, and conduct a poll/survey, try undoubtedly GoToWebinar, Livestorm, and so on.
The best part is, most of the tools mentioned here come with Free Trial Periods and a Money-Back Guarantee. So you can try and test out the product to the fullest before investing your hard-earned money!