This article will guide you on how to set an Android Alarm on your device via the standard app, Samsung Bixby, or Google Assistant android alarm clock.
How Can You Set a Standard Android Alarm clock
A standard alarm on an Android gadget is usually available in the Clock app set alarm for 30 minutes.
- Swipe up to see the App Drawer on your phone, then tap the Clock symbol.
- Select the online alarm clock addition (+) sign after ensuring the Alarm is checked in the lower left corner.
- Select OK after selecting the time you want your Alarm to sound.
- Several alternatives are displayed, including your new Alarm, which is by default turned on. If you want the Alarm to sound more than once, tick the Repeat box and choose certain days. Additionally, you can alter the Alarm’s default sound, add a Label or a Google Assistant routine, and toggle the vibrating feature on or off.
How to Use Bixby to Set an Android Alarm Clock
To set up and use alarms on your Samsung phone with voice commands, use Samsung Bixby set alarm for 15 minutes.
- Hold down the Bixby button alarm clock app.
- Tell Bixby what time you want an alarm to go off. Say “Set an alarm for 7 a.m.” as an illustration. A new alarm is added by Bixby automatically to the Clock app.
- Press and hold the Bixby button to silence an alarm. Instruct Bixby to turn off a specific alarm by saying something like, “Turn off the alarm for 7 a.m.” or “Turn off the alarm for later.”
How to Use Google Assistant to Set an Alarm Clock
The Alarm can be set a little bit more easily with Google Assistant. You only need to ask if it has access to your smartphone to start the process set alarm for 10 minutes.
- To activate the assistant, say, “Ok, Google.”
- “Set an alarm,” you should say.
- You may tell Google Assistant to set the Alarm for 7:00 a.m. by exposing it to ask when.
You must still access the alarm settings to adjust complex options, but Google Assistant can get you started.
With Android 4.4 (Kitkat) to 5.1.1, how to Set an Alarm Clock (Lollipop)
A more accessible interface is available for setting alarms in earlier versions of Android. Even if most ideas are the same, the setting is slightly different alarm set.
- Once the Clock app is open, choose the time to set your preferred alarm time.
- Below is where you set the time by rotating the dial and choosing the appropriate alarm number for each number.
- After setting the time, click OK.
- Click the box next to Repeat to specify the days of the week that you want the Alarm to sound.
- Choose the days that you want the Alarm to go off.
- To adjust the alarm sound, click the Bell symbol.
- Choose the Alarm sound you like, then press the back button to proceed.
- Select Label to give your Alarm a name.
- Type in the preferred name and click OK.
Additional Android Alarm Clock Setting
Advice Before you leave and declare yourself an “Android Alarm Pro,” there are a few extra pieces of advice you should bear in mind. Each Alarm has a toggle next to it on the Alarm page. The toggle is active if it is positioned to the right and has color behind it. The toggle is deactivated if it is in the left-hand position and has no color ring alarm system. Tapping this toggle, you can flip existing alarms on or off whenever you want. Editing an existing alarm to modify its time, repeating dates, and other variables is equally simple.
Simply launch the Clock app, select the set Alarm page, set alarm for 1 hour and then select the Alarm Clock that needs to be changed. By doing this, ring alarm you should see a new menu with all the possible alarm settings.
Do you wish to cancel an alarm? You can accomplish this on some Android phones by first tapping the Alarm and then the “Delete” button. If it doesn’t work, search for a menu icon that resembles three dots at the top of the screen. That, “Edit,” the alarms you want to remove, and finally, the “Delete” button near the bottom of the screen can all be tapped. Any approach that works on your Android phone will erase an alarm similarly.
Finally, but most importantly, you should know what to do when an Android alarm sounds. When the Alarm goes off, check your Android phone. Swipe left to sleep alarm sound for ten minutes or right to end it if there is only one button visible near the middle of the screen. Another option set an alarm is for some phones to display an ‘X’ icon in the middle with a ‘Snooze’ button below it. In this scenario, hit the Snooze button to wake up the Alarm and swipe on the X to silence it. You’ll have no trouble setting and adjusting Android alarms after that.